For some years now, the Volkswagen brand began a strategy of creating electric cars in each and every one of the market segments in which it is present, achieving important technological innovations and a very notable and striking electric presence that we are going to compile below.
Volkswagen is committed to electric cars, from the smallest to the most immediate large. We give you a global vision of all those available from 2021 and those that will come in the coming years. Know more about asia motors ne shitje.
Don’t forget that at MAPFRE we have an Insurance for Electric and Hybrid Cars that includes, among other things, coverage for charging cable theft, extensive civil liability, towing service to a charging point, and much more.
It is the smallest of the brand’s electric range, with a clearly urban vision thanks to its size and manageability in the city and loaded with utility in its conception.
- Autonomy: Up to 260 km (suitable for urban use)
- Power and performance: 61 kW (83 hp) electric motor , from standstill to 100 km/h in 12 seconds
- Versiones: Volkswagen UP 37 kW/h e-UP Auto y Volkswagen UP 37 kW/h e-Up Style Auto
Although production has already ceased to make way for the ID.3 as a substitute, it is worth mentioning it given its incredible history that marked a milestone in the motor world as a model.
- Autonomy : up to 232 km
- Power and performance: 100 kW (136 hp) electric motor , from 0 to 100 km/h in 9.6 seconds and top speed of 150 km/h
- Battery: lithium-ion with 35.8 kW/h capacity
- Consumer: 15.4 kW / h / 100 km
Volkswagen ID. Buzz
Clearly inspired by the stamp of the mythical T2 van of the 50s that was popularly known as “Bulli”, with a modernized design and a good aerodynamic result (Cx 0.285).
- Autonomy : just over 400 km
- Power and performance: electric motor (the same as the ID.3 and ID.4) on the rear axle (rear-wheel drive) with 150 kW (204 hp) and a top speed of 145 km/h
- Battery: lithium-ion with 77 kWh real capacity (82 kWh nominal)
The ID.3, which is the new Golf , with fabulous features to fill the space left by the now defunct Volkswagen e-Golf, intending to generate commercial and image success at the level of its predecessor. In any case with a guarantee of 8 years or 160,000 km.
- Autonomy : three possible autonomies depending on the selected battery
- 330 km (45 kW / h)
- 420 km (58 kW / h)
- 554 km (77 kW / h)
- Power and performance: in its most powerful versions it provides 204 CV, going from 0 to 100 km/h in 7.3 seconds
- Battery: three possible types of battery with different capacities for its smaller versions with 45 kW/h capacity, 58 kW/h in its medium versions and 77 kW/h in its maximum power versions
- Consumer: 15.5 – 17.1 kW / h / 100 km
|107 kW (145 HP)||110 kW (150 hp)||150 kW (204 HP)||Consumo kW / h
/ 100 km
|ID.3 Pure Performance||X||15,5 – 15|
|ID.3 City||X||15,5 – 15|
|ID.3 Style||X||15,5 – 15|
|ID.3 Pro||X||X||16,6 – 15,5|
|ID.3 Life||X||X||16,6 – 15,5|
|ID.3 Business||X||X||16,9 – 15,6|
|ID.3 Max||X||16,9 – 15,9|
|ID.3 Pro S||X||17,0 – 15,9|
|ID.3 Tour 5||X||17,1 – 16,1|
|ID.3 Tour 4||X||17,1 – 16,1|
- Prices: part of its access version of €33,418.2 , with a monthly payment bet of €395/month . Applicable up to €7,000 in purchase aid with the Government’s current MOVES III Plan.
It is a fully electric SUV that is the older brother of the ID.3 , endowed with exceptional content and great modernity, as well as a particularly striking and futuristic line.
- Autonomy : maximum up to 521 km
- Power and performance: several electric motors, with powers between 109 and 225 kW . Launch versions feature the 150 kW (204 hp) engine
- Battery: three types of battery with different capacities for its smaller versions with 45 kW/h capacity, 58 kW/h in its medium versions and 77 kW/h in its maximum power versions. In any case with a guarantee of 8 years or 160,000 km
- Consumption: 18 – 18.3kWh/100km
- 4 Pure Performance City 125 kW
- 4 Pure Performance Style 125 kW
- 4 Pro Performance 150 kW
- 4 Pro Performance Life 150 kW
- 4 Pro Performance Business 150 kW
- 4 Pro Performance Max 150 kW
- Prices: part from €37,498.2
Volkswagen ID.4. GTX
The sportiest and most dynamic version of the ID.4, with all -wheel drive and sports suspension and access to the DGT “ZERO” label.
- Autonomy : up to 480km
- Power and performance: two electric motors , one on the front axle with 102 CV and another on the rear axle with 204 CV, which gives it a total combined power of 220kW (300CV)
- Battery: 77kWh , which provides 320km of autonomy in just 30 minutes of recharging
- Consumption: 19.1 – 18.1kWh / 100km
- Prices: part from €52,910, without counting the aid of the MOVES III Plan, up to €7,000
In the process of launching in 2022, with an offer only in the European market. A large SUV with 4.6 meters long and a very large interior space for 5 people. It will also have a sports version ID.5 GTX.
- Autonomy : maximum of 520 km
- Power and performance: 204 hp electric motor (306 hp in the ID.5 GTX)
- Battery: from 58 kW/hy to 77 kW/h , depending on your versions
- Prices: around € 000 as the starting price
At the moment the ID.6 will only be marketed in China , although its presence in the European market is expected in the not too distant future.
- Autonomy : 450 km maximum in the latest prototype, extendable up to 600 km
- Power and performance: two 75 kW and 150 kW electric motors that together provide a maximum power of 225 kW (306 hp)
- Battery: 82 kWh
- Versions: SAIC-Volkswagen ID.6 X and FAW-Volkswagen ID.6 CROZZ
The ID.Roomzz, with its almost 5 meters long , was presented in 2019 at the Shanghai Motor Show and although it was initially planned to be sold exclusively in China, everything indicates that it will be launched on the European market in 2024 .
- Autonomy : maximum of 450 km
- Power and performance: 4 electric motors (2 on each axle), all -wheel drive and a total combined power of 225 kW (306 hp)
- Battery: 82 kWh , which, in 150 kW fast charging sockets, recharges up to 80% in about 30 minutes
There is no official date for its commercial launch on this large SUV , although within Volkswagen’s strategic electrification plan it should be available no later than 2025 .
It is the largest of the brand’s electric SUVs, with a very robust image, although detailed information on its electric motor, battery, performance and autonomy is not yet available.